Being able to dream about what to do and where to go is now more important than ever - and you can now take a virtual trip to Sydney and regions of NSW without leaving home.
Destination NSW’s consumer travel website, VisitNSW.com, has a new suite of still and video Zoom-ready assets available for consumers to download to make their conferencing calls a little more fun.
The Zoom background collection was curated to inspire wanderlust in the dreaming phase of the travel planning cycle, with NSW backgrounds curated around three key themes - native animals, sunrise and sunset, and spectacular scenery.
The NSW destinations and experiences include stargazing in the Southern Hemisphere’s first Dark Sky Park in the Warrumbungles, sea life frolicking underwater along the NSW Coast from Tweed Heads to Narooma, aerial shots of regional NSW including Stockton Beach and Broken Hill, breakfast with Coffs Harbour kangaroos, and a timelapse of the world-famous Sydney Harbour.
“Travel might be postponed, but dreaming about travelling is definitely encouraged via our Zoom-ready assets,” said Stephen Mahoney, Acting CEO, Destination NSW.
With a number of virtual wonderlands and three themes to choose from, join the revolution and take your pick of one of the following Zoom backgrounds to immerse yourself in NSW like never before.
Talk with the animals
● Wombats at Symbio Wildlife Park, Central Coast
● Meerkats at Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo
● Kangaroos in Mungo National Park
● Fur seals near Montague Island off the coast of Narooma
● A mob of emus in Sturt National Park, Tibooburra
Sunrises & Sunsets
● Sydney Harbour featuring both the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
● Broken Hill featuring the Living Desert Sculptures
● Blue Mountains National Park featuring panoramic views of the Three Sisters
● Bondi Beach featuring the very instagrammable Icebergs
● Killcare Beach on NSW’s Central Coast
● Warrumbungle National Park featuring the iconic Breadknife and Grand High Top Walks
● Lord Howe Island
● Walls of China, Mungo National Park
● Stockton Sand Dunes, Port Stephens
● Cabbage Tree Bay, Manly
● Kosciuszko National Park
● Jenolan Caves, Blue Mountains
For more information go to www.visitnsw.com/love-nsw/zoom